In this session, participants will learn about a framework for systems change that is being used by universities to support scholar-practitioner steward systems change to address wicked problems.
This 40min session will discuss and share:
- What wicked problems are and why systems change is required to address them
- a system change framework being used by universities to tackle wicked problems
- the evidence that underpins the framework
- a tool to support the map, track, and measuring of systems change
- two university case studies using the framework and tool to support their scholar-system steward practice
The session will be presented by Emily Humphreys, CEO and cofounder of Wicked Lab a technology based social enterprise that works with universities to support thier system-steward practice.
This session will include time for Q and A at the end. Please note the session will not be recorded.