BA (Qld), PhD (Monash)
Dr Beverley Kingston, an honorary research fellow in the School of History at UNSW, published A History of New South Wales with CUP in 2006. In 2009 she was commissioned by the Pearl Beach Progress Association to write Pearl Beach and Progress. The Story of a Community and an Ideal, 1929-2009. She is how working on a history of the Australian Girl.
- Advisor to the Archives Authority of NSW, the UNSW Archives, and the NSW Heritage Council History Sub-committee
- Editorial Consultant for the UNSW Press Modern History Series, Ruskin Rowe Press, and the Australian Historical Association.
- Beverley Kingston (2009) Pearl Beach and Progress. The Story of a Community and an Ideal 1929-2009, Pearl Beach Progress Association
- Beverley Kingston (2006) A History of New South Wales, Melbourne, CUP
- Beverley Kingston (2002) Dorothea Mackellar: An Introduction in Dorothea Mackellar. A Poet's Journey. Poems, Wagga, The Dorothea Mackellar Memorial Society and Triple D Books
- Beverley Kingston (2001) My Adventures in Queensland History, In Journal of Australian Studies and Australian Cultural History issue: 'From the Frontiers'. Paul Ashton and Bridget Griffen-Foley (eds.). St Lucia, QLD: UQ Press.
- Jan Roberts & Beverley Kingston (eds) (2001) Maybanke, A Women's Voice. The Celebrated Work of Maybanke Selfe-Wolstenholme-Anderson 1845-1927. Avalon, NSW: Ruskin Rowe Press.
- Beverley Kingston (1994) Basket, Bag and Trolly. A History of Shopping in Australia. Melbourne: Oxford University Press.
- Beverley Kingston (1988) The Oxford History of Australia Volume 3 1860-1900 Glad Confident Morning, Oxford University Press
- Beverley Kingston (1977) The World Moves Slowly. A documentary history of Australian women, Sydney, Cassell
- Beverley Kingston, (1975) My Wife, My Daughter, and Poor Mary Ann. Women and Work in Australia, Melbourne, Nelson