PhD (Sydney), HonDCom (Melbourne)
Professor Boris Schedvin is Professor Emeritus, University of Melbourne. Professor Schedvin's areas of research interest span Australian and international economic history in the twentieth century; and higher education in Australia.
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor, University of Melbourne
- External Reviewer, University of Tasmania
- Director, Food Science Australia Ltd.
- Consultant, Deloitte Consulting; Interim Chair, Bio21, Parkville.
- C.B. Schedvin (1992) In Reserve: Central Banking in Australia, 1945-75. Sydney: Allen and Unwin Australia.
- R.T. Appleyard and C.B. Schedvin (eds.) (1988) Australian Financiers. Melbourne: Macmillan.
- C.B. Schedvin (1987) Shaping Science and Industry. Sydney: Allen and Unwin Australia.
- S.J. Butlin and C.B. Schedvin (1977) War Economy 1942-45. Canberra: Australian War Memorial.
- C.B. Schedvin (1970) Australia and the Great Depression. Melbourne: Sydney and Oxford University Press.