BA, DipEd (Melbourne), BA (Oxford), PhD (ANU), FAHA
Professor Graeme Davison is Professor of History, Head of the School of Historical Studies and Deputy Dean, Monash University. Professor Davison's research interests include:
- Australian urban and social history
- the history of sociology in Britain and the United States
- heritage and public history.
- Graeme Davison (2004) Car Wars: How the Car Won Our Hearts and Conquered Our Cities. Sydney: Allen and Unwin.
- Graeme Davison (2000) The Use and Abuse of Australian History. Sydney: Allen and Unwin.
- (1998) The Oxford Companion to Australian History. Melbourne: Oxford University Press.
- Graeme Davison (1993) The Unforgiving Minute: How Australia learned to tell the time. Melbourne: Oxford University Press.
- Graeme Davison (1978) The Rise and Fall of Marvellous Melbourne. Melbourne: Melbourne University Press.