BEc (hons) (Qld), PhD (Econ) (Stanford)
Professor Joshua Gans is the Skoll Chair in Innovation and Entreprensurship in the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, Canada. He was formerly Director, Centre for Ideas and the Economy, Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne. Professor Gans specialises in applied microeconomics, game theory, competition policy and innovation. He is currently studying the economics of the institutions of science.
- Director, Melbourne Business School Ltd
- Advisory Board, Aplia.com
- Advisory Board, Rismark International
- Acting Director, IPRIA; Director, Economic Theory
- Managing Director, Core Research Pty Ltd.