BA (Tas), MA, DPhil (Oxford), DipEd, Hon LLD (Tas), Hon DLitt (Hull), FRHS
Dr Neal Blewett is a Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Sydney. He specialises in public policy studies and is working on a study of the development of AIDS policies in Australia. Other areas of interest include: contemporary Australian politics, comparative politics, and international affairs and trade.
- Australian High Commissioner in London
- Member Executive Board, World Health Organisation
- Member, Transition team for Gro Harlem Bruntland as Director-General Elect, World Health Organisation
- President, Australian Institute of International Affairs.
Hon Fellow, Jesus College, Oxford.
- Neal Blewett (2002) No Secret Selves?, Meanjin, 61 no.1,pp.4-19.
- Neal Blewett (1999) A Cabinet Diary. Adelaide: Wakefield Press.