BA, LLB, HonLLD (Sydney), HonLLD (ANU), HonLLD (Melbourne), HonLLD (Griffith), HonLLD (Monash), HonLLD (UNSW), HonLLD (Deakin), Hon DCL (Oxford)
Sir Anthony Mason is a non-permanent Judge of the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal taking an interest in constitutional, public, contract and equity law. He was Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia from 1987 to 1995.
- Anthony Mason (2003) The Australian Constitution in Retrospect and Prospect. Public Oration at opening of Australian Association of Constitutional Law National Conference in Perth, In Reflections on the Australian Constitution. French, Lindell, and Saunders (eds.). pp.7-24: Federation Press.
- Anthony Mason (2003) Ethical Dilemmas for Charities. Inaugural Lecture for the Institute of Philanthropy, University College London, Art Antiquity and Law, Vol. VIII, Issue 1.
- Anthony Mason (2003) Commentary on Professor Dyzenhaus' lecture entitled "The Justice of the Common Law: Judges, Democracy and the Limits of the Rule of Law", In The Rule of Law. Cheryl Saunders and Katherine Le Roy (eds.). pp. 52-56: Federation Press.
- Anthony Mason (2002) Welcome Address at CELS Cambridge University/Melbourne University Conference, In Trade and Co-operation with the European Union in the New Millennium. Cheryl Saunders and Gillian Triggs (eds.). pp xiii-xxii: Kluwer.
- Anthony Mason (2001) Privity - A Rule in Search of Decent Burial?, In Privity - Private Justice or Public Regulation. Peter Kincaid (eds.). pp. 88-103: Ashgate/Dartmouth.