Commencing in 2019, the Academy undertook a program of work on climate change, addressing the issues from multiple social science perspectives.
This publication focuses on climate change education in schools; reviewing research literature on best practice and providing practical implications for educators in Australia and abroad.
The publication was prepared by the Climate Change Education Steering Group comprising:
- Professor Peter Freebody FASSA (Lead Author)
- Professor Annemareee Carroll FASSA
- Professor Stewart Clegg FASSA
- Professor Stephen Dovers FASSA
- Professor Barry McGaw AO FASSA
- Professor Russell Tytler FASSA
- Professor Lyn Yates FASSA
In consultation with Professor Peter Reimann, convenor of the CoolFutures Network