MBBS, MD (Sydney), MD (hon) (Newcastle), DPM, MANZCP, MRC Psych, FRANZCP, FRC Psych
Emeritus Professor Beverley Raphael is Professor, Population Mental Health and Disasters and Director, Scientific and Collaborative Investigation of Mental Health Adversities (SCIMHA), University of Western Sydney; Professor, Psychological Medicine, Australian National University; and Emeritus Professor in Psychiatry, the University of Queensland. She has been involved in the development of national mental health policy in Australia and is responsible for mental health policy and program development in New South Wales. She has a long-term involvement and expertise in research and management in the area of trauma, grief and disasters and, more recently, response to terrorism and its mental health correlates and consequences.
- Kelly, B., Raphael, B., Burrow, G., Judd, F., Kernut, G., burnett, P., Perdices, M., Dunne, M. (2000) Measuring Psychological Adjustment to HIV Infection, Volume 30, Number 1, The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine.
- Raphael, B (2000) Unmet Need for Prevention, In Unmet need in psychiatry. Andrews, G and Henderson, S (eds.). London: Cambridge University Press.
- Raphael, B (2000) Domestic Violence, The Medical Journal of Australia, Issue 20/11/00, pp.513-514.
- Raphael, B (2000) Prevention in Psychiatry: Australian Contributions, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 34, November:S6-S13.
- Raphael, B and Wilson, J. (2000) Psychological Debriefing: Theory, Practice and Evidence. London: Cambridge University Press.