Econometric and statistical methods
- Ian Castles and David Henderson (2005) International Comparisons of GDP: Issues of theory and practice, World Economics, Jan-Mar.
- Ian Castles and David Henderson (2003) The IPCC emission scenarios: An economic-statistical critique, Energy & Environment, 14(2-3).
- Ian Castles and David Henderson (2003) Economics, emissions scenarios and the work of the IPCC, Energy & Environment, 14(4).
- Ian Castles (1999) Reporting on Human Development: Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics', In Facts and Fancies of Human Development, Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia Occasional Paper Series 1/2000:55-82. Ian Castles (eds.).
- Ian Castles (1998) Measuring Economic Progress: From Political Arithmetick to Social Accounts [The Colin Clark Lecture, University of Queensland], Economic Analysis and Policy, September 1998: 137-146.
- Ian Castles (1998) The Mismeasure of Nations: A Review Essay on the Human Development Report 1998, Population and Development Review, December 1998: 831-845.
- Ian Castles (1997) The OECD-Eurostat PPP Program: Review of Practice and Procedures [OECD. 'The Castles Report].