BA (Sussex), PhD (Bristol)
- Turner, J. C. and Reynolds, K. J. (2003) Why social dominance theory has been falsified, British Journal of Social Psychology.
- Haslam, S. A., Turner, J. C., Oakes, P. J., Reynolds, K. and Doosje, B (2002) From personal pictures in the head to collective tools in the world: How shared stereotypes allow groups to represent and change social reality, In Stereotypes as explanations: The formation of meaningful beliefs about social groups. C. McGarty, V. Y. Yzerbyt and R. Spears (eds.). Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Turner, J. C. and Haslam, S. A. (2001) Social identity, organizations and leadership, In Groups at Work. Advances in theory and research. M. E. Turner (eds.). Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.
- Turner, J. C. and Onorato, R (1999) Social identity, personality and the self-concept, In The psychology of the social self. T. R. Tyler, R. Kramer and O. John (eds.). Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Turner, J. C., Oakes, P. J., Haslam, S. A. and McGarty, C. A. (1994) Self and Collective: Cognition and social context, Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 20, 454-463.