MA (Cambridge), PhD (London). Emeritus Professor, Monash University (Education).
- Musgrave, PW (1999) The Historical Sociology of Education: reflections on a rereding of Durkheim's 'The Evolution of Educational thought (1935)'.
- Musgrave, PW (1997) Distributor and Publisher: The Victorian Education Departments and the Supply of Textbooks, 1851 - 1945, Education Research and Perspectives.
- Musgrave, PW (1996) Becoming a Subject, Curriculum Perspectives.
- Musgrave, PW (1996) To be an Australian. Cambridge: The Textbook Colloquim.
- Musgrave, PW (1995) Was There a 'Departmental Index' (The Argus, 24.8.10) in Victoria between 1872 and 1930?, Educational Research and Perspectives.
- Musgrave, PW (1994) Sociology of the Curriculum, In Encyclopedia of Education (2nd Ed) vol. 3. T. Husen and T. Postlethwaite (eds.). Oxford: Pergaman.
- Musgrave, PW (1992) From Humanity to Utility. Hawthorn: Australian Council for Educational Research.