BSc, PhD (Melbourne)
Philippa Pattison is a Deputy Vice Chancellor, University of Sydney and was previously Professor of Psychology and Vice President of the Academic Board at the University of Melbourne. She specialises in quantitative modelling in psychology and the social sciences, with a particular interest in models for social networks and social processes.
- Robins, G.L., Woolcock, J., and Pattison, P (2005) Small and other worlds: Global network structures from local processes, American Journal of Sociology 110.
- Breiger, R. L., Carley, K., and Pattison, P. E. (eds.) (2003) Social Network Models: Workshop Summary and Papers. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press.
- Pattison, P. E. and Robins, G. L. (2002) Neighbourhood-based models for social networks, Sociological Methodology, 32, 300-337.
- Robins, G. L., Pattison, P. E., and Elliott, P. (2001) Network models for social influence processes, Psychometrika, 66, 161-190.
- Pattison, P. E. (1993) Algebraic Models for Social Networks. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Pattison, P. E., and Bartlett, W. K. (1982) A factorization procedure for finite algebras, Journal of Mathematical Psychology.