MA (Victoria University of Wellington), PhD (Duke)
Professor Peter Lloyd is Emeritus Professor of Economics, The University of Melbourne. Professor Lloyd specialises in international economics and the economics of the Asia-Pacific region. His recent and current research includes:
- cross-border competition policies
- trade policy in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region
- CER agreement between Australia and New Zealand
- Intra-industry trade.
- Australian economic history
Member of the Order of Australia, 2015.
- (2003) Intra-industry trade. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.
- (2002) P. J. Lloyd and Hyun-Hoon Lee (eds), Frontiers of Research in Intra-industry Trade. Houndsmill, UK: Paalgraave Macmillan
- (2000) China in the Global Economy. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar PL.
- P. J. Lloyd and Kerrin Vautier (1999) Promoting Competition in Global Markets. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar PL.
- P. J. Lloyd (1999) International Trade Opening and the formation of the Global Economy: Selected Essays of P. J. Lloyd. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar PL.
- Mark Blaug and Peter Lloyd (2010), Famous figures and Diagrams in Economics. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar PL