BCA (Wellington NZ), M.Com (Canterbury NZ), MA, PhD (Berkeley), BA (Wellington NZ), BA (UWA)
Professor Darrell Turkington was Professor at the University of Western Australia. He specialises in Econometric Theory and Quantitative Economics. His most recent research has been in the area of matrix calculus and its application to Econometric Theory. Other areas of expertise include:
- quantitative economics.
- Consultancies include:
- World Bank, Washington, DC
- Agriculture Department of Western Australia
- Local Government Authorities.
- Darrell Turkington (2006) Mathematical Tools for Economics. New York: Basil Blackwell.
- Darrell Turkington (2005) Matrix Calculus and Zero-one Matricies: Statistical and Econometric Applications. New York: Cambridge University press.
- D.A. Turkington and R.A. Maller (2002) New Light on the Portfolio Allocation Problem, Mathematical Methods of Operations Research (56: 211-222).
- Darrell Turkington (2000) Generalised VEC Operators and the Seemingly Unrelated Regression Equations Model with Vector Correlated Disturbances, Journal of Econometrics (99:225-253).
- Darrell Turkington (1998) Efficient Estimation on the Linear Simultaneous Equations Model with Vector Autoregressive Disturbances, Journal of Econometrics (85: 51-74).